LS Stage 2 Engines - Up To 1,500 HP
Our Stage 2 LS Engine Package is designed for your 'hot street cars' that are needing to make a bit more than our entry-level STAGE 1 combinations. These are a great option if you are 75%+ going to be street-driving the combination. We can provide these engines with the ability to drive around on pump gas nice-and-happy, then load the race gas calibration/pulley change and hit the track a few times per year.
- DART LSNext SHP Iron Block - fully-machined in-house (optional LS-R aluminum block upgrade)
- Forged rotating assembly with quality components from companies like MOLNAR, DIAMOND, EAGLE, SCAT, CALLIES, etc.
- Custom SME Hydraulic Roller Camshaft with genuine GM LS7 lifters (optional solid-roller upgrades available)
- ARP Hardware
- Melling Billet Oil Pump and GM 'HOT ROD' or HOLLEY oil pan (optional dry-sump oiling upgrades available)
- Harmonic Dampener - will be specified based on power-adder/engine accessories
- CNC ported DART or MAST LS cylinder heads with JESEL shaft-rocker assembly
- Custom Dual Valve Springs
- Custom Stainless-Steel Valves
- Custom heavy-wall pushrods
- SME Billet Valve Covers
- All engine machining is done 100% in-house
- Competition engine assembly
Long-block prices starting from $28,995!
These long-block engines can be designed as a turbocharged or supercharged engine package. We have a TON of options on front engine accessory drives, power-adder combinations, turbo or supercharger selections! We can add a HOLLEY or FUELTECH EFI system, ignition coils, and all the fuel system components as well. Wrap it up with our engine dyno-calibration on your choice of fuels, and you end up with a tested, proven engine combination for your ride!
This engine package is incredibly configurable. Give us a call to discuss the many different combinations available.