If you're a consummate engine tuner and know how to take advantage of minute changes in timing during a quarter mile pass, then the Programmable Digital-7 Plus is the ignition for you! All of the standard programmable features such as Individual Cylinder Management, Step Retards, Rev Limits, Shift Points and more are included in the Plus version but you also get more. Much, much more. A MAP sensor is required for the boost circuit. The Ignition is supplied with wiring harnesses, mounting hardware, an RS232 computer harness and the Pro-Data+ software on a mini CD. Note: Illegal for use in NHRA classes except Pro Mod. The Programmable-7 Series of ignition controls has been updated with the Power Grid Ignition System.
- Map a complete timing curve for every gear.
- Output to activate a device through rpm, time or pressure inputs.
- Automatic magnetic pickup compensation for crank triggers or distributor pick- ups.
- Program your engine's firing order for ease of setting the cylinder-to-cylinder timing.
- There is a cam sync output for fuel controllers or data acquisition.
- Vacuum advance and boost retard is selectable through a MAP sensor.
|Current Draw: ||1.1 Amp per 1,000 RPM |
|Features: ||Laptop Required |
| ||Nitrous |
| ||Retard |
| ||Rev Limiter |
| ||Start Retard |
| ||Supercharger |
| ||Turbo |
|Primary Voltage: ||535 Volts |
|RPM Range: ||12,500 RPM with 14.4 Volts |
|Secondary Voltage: ||40,000 Volts |
|Spark Energy: ||190 mJ per spark |
|Spark Series Duration: ||20 degree Crankshaft Rotation |
|Voltage Required: ||12-18 Volts, Negative Ground |
|Weight and Size: ||3 lbs.,9.5"L x 4.5"W x 2.2"H |
Sale Price: $862.95