MANLEY NEXTEK VALVE SPRING KIT - SOLID ROLLER CAMSHAFT APPLICATIONS
Manley NexTek (Next Generation) Valve Springs were developed over a decade ago and still offer unequaled performance. The NexTek springs were developed to satisfy the demands of top level engine builders who demanded the absolute highest quality valve springs. Manley Nextek springs can be found in drag race applications ranging from Bracket racers to Top Fuel, in oval track engines across the country on the street and strip.
- Higher natural frequency provides improved valvetrain control and higher RPM potential
- Extensively tested on the Spintron, dyno and race track (including blown nitro engines) and proven highly effective
- Smaller diameter, lightweight dual design allows engine to rev higher with improved valve train control
- Better valvetrain stability and component life
- Ultra clean, high tensile strength chrome silicon steel
- Polish Finish surface reduces friction, improves fatigue life and minimize load loss.
- Ideal loads for multiple applications with minimal load loss
NexTek Drag Race Valve Springs
- 1.640'' O.D.
- 0.860'' I.D.
- 647 lbs./in. Spring Rate
- 250 @ 2.000'' Installed
- 800 @ 1.150'' Open
- 0.880'' Max Valve Lift
- 1.070'' Coil Bind
- Double Spring (No Damper)
This kit also includes:
MANLEY TITANIUM RETAINERS
MANLEY INSIDE LOCATORS
MANLEY 11/32" 10* LOCKS