Since 1968, Diamond Racing has been producing the highest quality racing parts around. From the early 70's Diamond has been concentrating on manufacturing forged pistons for the racing industry. From the late 90's to current day Diamond has solely dedicated itself to manufacturing forged pistons. With this being said, Diamond has updated all of its machinery so we can offer our customers the state of the industry in machining. Along with this, Diamond has also expanded its shelf stock inventory to include hundreds of stocking part numbers. Most of these parts can be shipped on the same day. Diamond is dedicated to customer service and has a strong commitment to quality.
• Designed for use w/ the popular L92 Cylinder Head
• Compression ratios calculated at zero bore depth with 9.240” deck height
• Standard ring package: 1.5mm x 1.5mm x 3.0mm
• Premium 8620 wrist pins included
• Top ring down dimension: 0.260”
• Valve pocket depth: 0.175” intake and 0.105” exhaust