The 5" bore-space Big-Block Chevy platform is the foundation for some serious horsepower here at Steve Morris Engines! This engine platform can be made available as a full-wet design or dry-block. We can custom-configure this for use in a DRAG WEEK-style vehicle - making nearly 3,000hp on 93-octane pump gas, or in all-out trim making over 4,000hp. Plenty of options are available - call to discuss!
- Cast BRODIX 5" bore-space block with in-house custom machining
- Premium SME piston package for big boost
- Billet crankshaft and aluminum connecting rods
- Custom cam profile
- Jesel belt-drive and MOROSO dry-sump oiling system
- INNOVATORS WEST balancer with integrated crank trigger
- Cast BRODIX cylinder heads with SME port program and modifications
- JESEL custom shaft-mouted rocker system
- Custom billet valve covers
- Fabricated (optional billet) intake manifold
- Competition machining and assembly
Long-block package starting from $63,999!
Complete the engine with a twin-turbo EFI system - click here!
Due to the custom nature of engine like this, please call us to discuss your exact needs.