<< Back E-Mail A Friend
The new big block aluminum block is truly a masterpiece. The fit and finish is equalled by none!
A-356 virgin aluminum is used to assure maximum potential for strength and repairability. 1/4″ registers position the cast iron sleeves. The sleeves may be bored to 4.600.
The 8B 2000 block may be ordered with many different roller cam bearing sizes ranging from standard Chevrolet compatible to big block Ford compatible roller. Splayed billet main caps are made of 1044 steel and are coated with black oxide. The BRODIX 8B 2000 block is truly a force to be reckoned with!
• Made in the USA• All Big Blocks Are Oil Restricted Fromthe Front (Must Use BRODIX OilRestrictors – Sold Separately)• Proprietary A-356 Virgin Aluminum• Can Be Machined for Roller Cam Bearings• Strongest Main Webbing in the Business• 1044 Steel Billet Main Caps• Splayed Center Main Caps• Accepts Standard or Stroker Oil Pans• Raised Cam Location Available• Head Studs Are Available From BRODIX• Additional Head Bolt Lugs in Deck Area• Thick Wall Sleeves With 1/4 Inch Registers Allow Bore Sizes up to 4.600• Plug Kit Is Provided With the Block• Best Block in the Industry• Small Bore Sleeves Available Upon Request
• 9.800 or 10.200 (8B 2000A)• 9.800 or 10.700 (8B 2000C)• 11.100 or 11.200 (8B 2100C)• 11.500 or 11.625 (8B 2200C) *Special Deck Heights May Be Available Upon Request
• Standard Cam Location• .400 Raised Cam
• Standard Cam Location – 4.750• Raised Cam Location – 5.0 (With Additonal Machining)
• Cam Bearings Are Sold Separately• Big Block Babbit Bearings *• 50 mm Roller Bearings ∆• 55 mm Roller Bearings ∆• 60 mm Babbit Bearings *
*Babbit style cam bearings will require the use of wide cam bearings with 1/4” locks in the center bearings and spiral locks on the two end bearings.
∆Roller cam bearings use spiral locks on all cam bearings.
• Outside Main: 85 ft-lb• Inside Main: 95 ft-lb * All torque specs are based on use of light motor oil.
THE SLEEVES ARE LEFT ABOVE THE DECK OF THE BLOCK INTENTIONALLY.IT IS THE ENGINE BUILDER’S PREFERENCE WHETHER OR NOT TO SURFACE THE SLEEVES FLAT WITH THE DECK OF THE BLOCK.
Part #: 662